Fischer Paper Products is a successful, stable, and respected supplier to the foodservice industry specializing in providing quick, customized paper packaging solutions. For more than 40 years, the Fischer team has worked with fanatical effort to meet our customers’ needs for reliable service, quality product, and quick order turnaround. At Fischer, we believe that honesty is the foundation of trust and always strive to be collaborative, mindful, personal, and responsive both within our internal teams as well as with all our external customer relationships. We pride ourselves and stake our reputation on superior quality, friendly and helpful service, short lead times, and prompt delivery of our products – it’s the little things we do to make things easier for our customers.
Fischer Paper Products is positioned for exciting growth and innovation. Continuous improvement is the foundation of our growth, allowing us to serve our customers in ways that ensure long-term mutual success. We seek employees who strive to meet these standards in a safe and rewarding working environment.
Fischer Paper Products offers a strong potential for growth, a business casual work environment, competitive wage commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, disability, vacation, 401(k) retirement savings matching contribution, and more.
Fischer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We also maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Human Resources Director
As the Human Resources Director, you will have oversight and responsibility for providing strategic guidance in all human resource activities of the organization, which include planning, directing, coordinating, and executing.
This position will serve as a thought partner and HR advisor to the President, General Manager, and Management Team with oversight of organizational design and change, talent acquisition and management, employee development and engagement, employee relations, compensation and benefits, compliance, coaching and performance management, learning and development, and workplace culture, environment, and safety.
Read more about the responsibilities at the Apply Now link above.
National Chain Accounts Manager
The core job purpose for the position will be to:
- Grow sales profitably in chain accounts in assigned region by developing current accounts and adding new ones
- Establish, develop, and manage relationships with end user accounts and their distributors
- Develop and share customer, opportunity, and market information and analysis through Salesforce and other systems
- Develop and report out on the sales opportunity pipeline
The Chain Accounts focus for the position will include:
- Account acquisition in Casual Dining, Fast Casual, Quick Service Restaurant and C-Store segments
- “Emerging concepts” (up to 50 units) and higher-volume small chains
- Medium regional chains (50-500 units)
- Larger regional and national chains (500 units plus) depending on product mix, capacity, profitability and overall “fit”
Packer – Day/Night Shift
We are adding new production lines and machinery to our business due to growth. AND we are moving it all into a brand-new building. We’re a growing supplier of paper packaging to the foodservice industry. We are looking for new team members to join us as Packers on our day and night shifts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Packing! Pack bags into boxes as they come off the production line
- Checking! Check bags for quality
- Labeling! Make and label boxes
- Reading! Understand job pocket packing instructions, quality info, product specs, etc.
- Counting! Maintain accurate counts of boxes and skids
- Working as a team! We work together during stressful times to ensure we meet our deadlines while still maintaining a positive attitude and developing positive working relationships with our fellow Fischer team members
Manufacturing Cost Accountant/Analyst
The Manufacturing Cost Accountant/Analyst is an exciting new position for Fischer Paper. The role is being created to help the organization better understand and manage its operating costs and to enable better decision-making for the business. The right candidate will accomplish this by improving cost analysis and cost reporting and by working side-by-side with managers to identify improvement opportunities. Primary and secondary job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Helping create, analyze and maintain: labor and overhead burden rate, ERP Cost center and Work center rate, product BOMs and standard costs
- Helping analyze, report on and improve: job variances, direct labor, inventory, purchasing, departmental budgets
- Improving and providing weekly/monthly managerial accounting reports
- Working with department managers to understand and improve performance in their areas
Adjuster – Paper Converting and Bag Production
Fischer Paper Products has got a brand-new bag! And we want YOU to jump on our Bag-Wagon! We are adding new production lines and machinery to our business due to growth. AND we are moving it all into a brand-new building. We’re a growing supplier of paper packaging to the foodservice industry. Your position will be defined by the level of talent you bring, and we want to talk to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- Experienced with Holweg, Garant pinch-bottom bag machines
- Experienced with Weber, Garant and other manufacturer SOS handle bag machines
- Other paper converting and/or flexographic printing experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude and advanced tool knowledge
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude
- Develop positive working relationships throughout the Fischer team