Fischer Paper Products operates a 53,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and a 56,000-square-foot warehouse along the state line of Illinois and Wisconsin, about halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee. Our labor pool is drawn from the two states fairly equally.
We’ve invested in technology and square footage with our clients in mind. Such capacity allows Fischer to accommodate large press runs. We even floorstock some materials and finished goods for our customers, enabling quick turnarounds on special orders.
179 Ida Avenue
Antioch, IL 60002
3211 Oak Grove Avenue
Waukegan, IL 60087
About our facilities:
- 15 converting lines with in-line flexographic printing presses
- Run sizes from 25,000 to 15,000,000 per job
- Produce an average of 300 jobs per month in a single shift
- Manufacture of approximately 1.6 billion bags annually
- Capacity is available to double that amount
- 1250 active SKUs for over 450 clients
- Convert nearly 1,000,000 lbs of paper per month
- 4 work cells for customized food safe bundling
- Storage for 4,000,000 lbs of raw materials and 3,500 slots for pallets of finished goods